Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HEY!

We're here...we're alive!  But, in the last month we've moved, had a garage sale, gotten a puppy and been dealing with a 3 year old who hasn't been sleeping all that well!!!  And, to top it off...my brother is going to Bible College (SURPRISE!) in the Fall, my cousin is getting married, we've joined the choir at our church and, as of yesterday, my Dad has a COOL new bionic knee!!  We'll be back soon!

**Edited to Add...

Amy - I've been trying to get ahold of you through your blog, but it won't let me comment anymore!  Colton is absolutely beautiful!

MageeMommy - I've missed you friend!  I'm sorry I haven't gotten back, but as you can see, we've been CRAZY busy!! 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What Bible college is he going to??? Is it CFNI??

TheSmellyArmpit said...

HEY! Don't worry! I've been meaning to check in and see how things are going! Wow! Just moving and unpacking is something to keep you busy for a couple months but add all that other fun stuff and I'm surprised to see you have time to post anything!!! So glad things are going great!