Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chocolate Pudding and Panties

What? What is that supposed to mean?

Okay, let me set the scene. I'm at work at 2:45 yesterday afternoon. I'm working HARD on Lake Tanglewood's budget getting ready to make their final presentation to them on Monday. My cell phone rings - all I hear from Aunt Kelly is hysterical laughter and her saying she had "NOTHING TO DO" with this. I then hear Lolli say "YES SHE DID, SHE WENT AND GOT IT FOR ME." So, my first question is, "What is my son eating?" They laugh, hysterically, AGAIN, and tell me Chocolate Pudding and Graham Crackers. For the life of me I can't figure out why this is so funny, unless he's just COVERED in it or is feeding himself. I laugh, nervously, and say, "Okay..." I then get told they'll send me pictures. Okay, Lolli and Kelly are NOT the most technologically inclined people I know so if they're sending me pictures it MUST be good. Kelly calls a few minutes later and asks me if I got the pictures...ON MY PHONE. Okay, Kelly, I don't get pictures on my phone. Send them in an e-mail. They balk - NO, we don't know how to do that, but they quickly say they want me to walk them through how to do this. NORMALLY, Lolli would NOT waste her time with this...this must be GOOD!

Then, it happens...the pictures come through and THIS is what I see.
Not TOO BAD RIGHT?

Lolli then explains that she accidentally only sent ONE of the pictures instead of all 8. Then, THIS is what I see !!!







Then THIS!

Yeah, my son had his first panty raid!

SEE...you were thinking something bad with that title weren't you???

On another note, we just got back from a check-up with Dr. Young's office. Malachi now weighs 16lbs 14oz!!! YEA Mali! He's gained almost a pound in 2 weeks! I love his little chunky legs!

Finally, please be praying for Chuck and Leslie Martin. They're some friends of ours that we grew up with in Canyon. Leslie had their baby boy, Jude, last night at 7:39. She was only 33 weeks along so little Jude is in the NICU, BUT he's NOT on a ventilator, he's breathing on his own and he's doing QUITE well considering his early entrance into this world!! Thank you Lord for your mercies - they endure forever!

3 comments:

b said...

HaHaHa!!! He get's his love of chocolate from his Aunt Bubzees!

TheSmellyArmpit said...

LOL Funny!!!!

Unknown said...

HEHEHE! Those are priceless pictures of Malachi!!! His cheeks look nice and chunky too. We tried bananas and Antonio didn't like them. Then, we tried those teething cookies and he LOVED them! Go figure!