Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!

Okay, not a collective we. Thomas and I have had ours for a while! Actually, I meant that...

MALACHI HAS HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!!!

You can't see anything yet as it is just a little sliver. But, last night when I got home from my first of 9 meeting this week (yuck) Thomas asked me if I noticed anything different!! I knew immediately what he was talking about so I stuck my finger in there and sure enough his bottom tooth on the right side is coming in!!!! As soon as there is actually visual confirmation, I'll get some pictures all dentist style!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is exciting :) I discovered Antonio's first tooth about a week a go too! Haha. it's funny to see it. It makes me feel like he is way too grown up. haha. Mali looks so great!