Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frustration level a little lower now!!

Can you tell I wasn't having it anymore when I posted last night? Yes, it was a rough day with Malachi, but today is a new day and I have a new strategy. We're going to the Chiropractor as soon as she can get us in!! I don't know why I didn't think of it before because she always seems to help Malachi when he's having a rough time. I just know she'll be able to help and give us some good advice! We just love you Dr. Hinders!!

On a more positive note, Malachi finally pooped a little bit last night! It wasn't hard, so that's a very good thing. Hopefully we'll have a little bit better day today. Although, we're going to be at church from around 9:00 to 3:00 today since we're having our Thanksgiving dinner. Just pray that he'll have a good day, I know daddy and I are!!

Thanks to daddy for being so wonderful for mommy. You are so supportive of me when things get rough with Malachi and you step in with him at just the right times! I love how calm you are when I get stressed and worried about him and how you can be so logical when I'm SO NOT!! You are a great father!! I love you!

No comments: