Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pure Frustration

After the whole poop fiasco last week, I really thought we would be on the right track again with Malachi. Now, it's 8:50 on Saturday night and I am purely and utterly frustrated, if that even begins to describe how I'm feeling.

Malachi still isn't doing too well, hasn't had a bowel movement since last Thursday, is spitting up LIKE CRAZY and yet, I can't seem to get anyone to listen that there is something wrong. I just had to use another suppository to try to get him to poop, and, guess what? NOTHING...Just like last time. I think there's something more serious going on, but everytime I mention that to the
Dr's office, I get the "oh, you're just a new mom" look and I don't get taken seriously. But, NO ONE in Amarillo is accepting new patients, so I guess I'm just screwed.

Tears are flowing now, I guess I'd better go. Please be praying that God will take care of Malachi and calm my nerves because I'm not sure how much longer I can see this go on without losing my mind!

No comments: