Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YEA - We're All Better!!

These are now my new best friend! We took Malachi to the Dr. about two hours ago and he feels SO much better. Now, I know that I may be giving too much information sometimes, but the intent of this blog isn't only to update friends and family...but, we are also printing out our blogs so that Malachi can read them one day! I'm much better about updating on here than I am updating his baby book! One day he'll read these blogs and get SO mad at me because I put all his business up on the internet, I suspect he'll get over it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that baby Malachi is feeling better!!! Poor little guy.

Darci White said...

Your little guy is adorable! Glad you stumbled upon my blog and said hello.

You guys look great! It was good to hear from you and I'll have to check back here soon.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!